To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the "Lost your password?" link.
- Enter your WordPress user name and/or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click "Retrieve Password".
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
- 6 Users Found This Useful
We are often asked if you can build your website using WordPress while your old site is still at...
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected...
You downloaded a new theme from trusted website and want to install it on your WordPress site...
Click Here for WordPress Video Tutorials //
You can remove your published or draft post in WordPress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...