To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the "Lost your password?" link.
- Enter your WordPress user name and/or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click "Retrieve Password".
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
- 6 Users Found This Useful
How to Reset a WordPress Password from phpMyAdmin Knowing how to reset your WordPress password...
The BEST way to move a WordPress Website is to use WP Clone:...
We are often asked if you can build your website using WordPress while your old site is still at...
Click Here to visit WooThemes Complete Set of Video Tutorials for WooCommerce
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...