To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the "Lost your password?" link.
- Enter your WordPress user name and/or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click "Retrieve Password".
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
- 6 Users Found This Useful
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected...
Click Here to visit WooThemes Complete Set of Video Tutorials for WooCommerce
Using the steps below, I'll show you how easy it is to add a new WordPress administrator user,...
We recommended you to remove unused themes. This is a good practice for protecting your WordPress...
Click Here for WordPress Video Tutorials //