To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the "Lost your password?" link.
- Enter your WordPress user name and/or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click "Retrieve Password".
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
- 6 Users Found This Useful
Click Here for WordPress Video Tutorials //
How to Reset a WordPress Password from phpMyAdmin Knowing how to reset your WordPress password...
We recommended you to remove unused themes. This is a good practice for protecting your WordPress...
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...
From time to time, themes, plugins & WordPress will require updating. Updates typically...