To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the "Lost your password?" link.
- Enter your WordPress user name and/or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click "Retrieve Password".
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
- 6 Users Found This Useful
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...
You can remove your published or draft post in WordPress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...
You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It"s so easy and...
Click Here to visit WooThemes Complete Set of Video Tutorials for WooCommerce
The BEST way to move a WordPress Website is to use WP Clone:...