To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the "Lost your password?" link.
- Enter your WordPress user name and/or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click "Retrieve Password".
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
- 6 Users Found This Useful
You downloaded a new theme from trusted website and want to install it on your WordPress site...
The BEST way to move a WordPress Website is to use WP Clone:...
Resizing, cropping, and rotating images in WordPress Media Library
how to change your header in WordPress.mp4 how to change your password in WordPress.mp4 how...
WordPress is a CMS software with an easy to access admin account and a simple to manage blog...