To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the "Lost your password?" link.
- Enter your WordPress user name and/or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click "Retrieve Password".
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
- 6 Users Found This Useful
You downloaded a new theme from trusted website and want to install it on your WordPress site...
If you installed a fresh WordPress blog system on your website ,before writing new posts, you...
Click Here to visit WooThemes Complete Set of Video Tutorials for WooCommerce
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...
Click Here for WordPress Video Tutorials //