If you don't know your Client Area Password:
- If you have lost your Client Area password go here - Request Password Reset
- The system will send you an email with a link to choose a new password and login to the client area.
- Once logged in, click on the Accounts tab, and go to Change Password.
Once you are in the Client Area:
cPanel Login and Password Reset:
- Login to the Client Area (see above)
- In the Blue Navigation Area Go to theServicesTab >>My Services
- Click on the Green Active Button for hosting package you need access to (some users have more than one account).
- Click on cPanel Login, or View/Change Password in the sidbar to retrieve/change thecPanel/SFTP Passwordthere.
Direct cPanel Login: yourname.com/cpanel
- cpanel login, how to login to cpanel, cpanel password, cPanel login, admin login
- 0 Users Found This Useful
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Domains" section, click on "Parked Domains"...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Domains" section, click on "Redirects" Icon. 3....
Before adding an Addon Domain name you need to point your addon domain name server to your main...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Domains" section, click on "Subdomains" Icon.3. Under...