24/7/365 WordPress and Web Hosting Support
Don’t like the NEW WordPress 5.0 Gutenberg Editor?
Install the Classic Editor Plugin to get it back to normal. Login to your WordPress Admin, go to Plugins/Add New and search for Classic Editor plugin. Once activated your WordPress editor will be back to what you are used to.
What is my Client Area Password?
How to reset your Client Area Password:
- If you have lost your Client Area password go here – Request Password Reset
- You will need the Email Address listed on your account.
- The system will send you an email with a link to choose a new password and login to the client area.
- Once logged in, click on the Accounts tab, and go to Change Password.
What is my cPanel/SFTP Login?
cPanel/SFTP Password Retrieval/Reset:
- Login to the Client Area, click on My Services and select your hosting package to view your cPanel/SFTP login credentials.
- On the left you will see a link to directly log you into cPanel.
- You will also see a Quick Links section to access the most common features in your account.
- At the bottom of this page you can view/edit your cPanel/SFTP login password.
What is my Email/Webmail Login?
What is my WordPress Login Password?
To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the “Lost your password?” link.
- Enter your WordPress Admin Username or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click “Retrieve Password“.
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
What are my Nameservers? (ns1, ns2...)
Welcome to our NEW Quad Protected DNS:
MX RECORDS (for email)
Why should I get SSL on my website?
- Google Chrome exposes non SSL sites in it’s browser
- 73% of internet users use the Google Chrome Browser
- Google gives ranking preference to website using SSL
- Secures all data transferred between your website and your visitor’s browser.
- Secures your cPanel, Webmail, and CMS Logins that could easily be sniffed out.
- Trusted by all web browsers and mobile devices.
$5.95 PER/MON CAD
RECOMMENDED FOR ALL WEBSITES
Secures all logins and forms
Includes installation and setup