24/7/365 WordPress and Web Hosting Support
What is my Client Area Password?
How to reset your Client Area Password:
- If you have lost your Client Area password go here – Request Password Reset
- You will need the Email Address listed on your account.
- The system will send you an email with a link to choose a new password and login to the client area.
- Once logged in, click on the Accounts tab, and go to Change Password.
What is my cPanel/SFTP Login?
cPanel/SFTP Password Retrieval/Reset:
- Login to the Client Area, click on My Services and select your hosting package to view your cPanel/SFTP login credentials.
- On the left you will see a link to directly log you into cPanel.
- You will also see a Quick Links section to access the most common features in your account.
- At the bottom of this page you can view/edit your cPanel/SFTP login password.
What is my Email/Webmail Login?
What is my WordPress Login Password?
To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the “Lost your password?” link.
- Enter your WordPress Admin Username or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click “Retrieve Password“.
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
What are my Nameservers? (ns1, ns2...)
Welcome to our NEW Quad Protected DNS:
MX RECORDS (for email)
Why should I get SSL on my website?
- Google Chrome exposes non SSL sites in it’s browser
- 73% of internet users use the Google Chrome Browser
- Google gives ranking preference to website using SSL
- Secures all data transferred between your website and your visitor’s browser.
- Secures your cPanel, Webmail, and CMS Logins that could easily be sniffed out.
- Trusted by all web browsers and mobile devices.
$5.95 PER/MON CAD
RECOMMENDED FOR ALL WEBSITES
Secures all logins and forms
Includes installation and setup