Spam Free Email Hosting
Email Spam & Virus Protection
Spam Free Email Hosting with Anti-Virus Protection
Anti-Spam® Engine is a new and highly sophisticated email spam and virus protection service developed specifically for small and medium sized businesses.
FREE on ALL HU Web Hosting Accounts!! – A $12.95/mo value!
Anti-Spam Engine’s cutting edge accuracy and optimal filtering technology provides comprehensive protection against spam, worms, viruses, email attacks and guarantees 100% ease of mind. The program has been custom designed based on customer needs which makes it user friendly and sets it apart from all other anti spam services offered – all at a very affordable rate. FREE for all MHS email users!
Email Security That Works
- Spam Blocking
- Fraud Protection
- Virus and Worm Scanning
- Content and Attachment Filtering
- Outbound Message Filtering
- Policy-based Management
- Secure message delivery via Transport Layer Security
- Sophisticated Quarantine Management
How Anti-Spam® Engine Works
The award-winning Anti-Spam® Email Defense Service offers comprehensive protection against spam, worms and viruses, email attacks and more. Anti-Spam Engine offers a total filtering solution, catching junk mail and viruses before the emails even reach our servers. This ensures your inbox stays clean and saves you hours of manually dealing with unsolicited email.
Anti-Spam Engine makes its services effortless from initial installation through final reporting. The service requires no integration or migration and can be activated in as soon as three business days. Using the MX Control Console, an intuitive web-based email threat management platform, administrators can effortlessly fine-tune email protection, establish group filtering policies, customize corporate policies, and stay abreast of message traffic flow and trends.
Unlike traditional on-premise appliance and software products, the feature-rich, highly-reliable service leverages a multilayered strategy to successfully keep more than 99% of destructive messages out of the business environment. Primary to Anti-Spam’s email defense effectiveness is its Stacked Classification Framework® spam detection system, which utilizes a patented method of identifying and controlling spam using a voting algorithm based on a sophisticated form of intelligent reasoning to achieve more than 99% accuracy.
Within the Framework, the different spam filters separately assess and “vote” on the probability that a specific email is spam a technique that results in highly- accurate threat protection with industry-leading low false positive rates (legitimate email misidentified as spam). Furthermore, as new spam-detection techniques and filters are developed, AntiSpam can rapidly and seamlessly integrate them into the flexible Framework.
- 90% of spam is in English. A year ago it was 96%, so spam is getting more “international”.
- 88% of all spam is sent from botnets (networks of compromised PCs).
- 91% of spam contains some form of link.
- 2/3 of of all spam is related to pharmaceutical products.
- Think you’re getting more and more newsletters you never asked for? It’s not just you. Unsolicited newsletters are increasing and is now the second most common type of spam.
- Spam from webmail services like Gmail and Hotmail isn’t as common as you might think. Only 0.7% of spam is sent from webmail accounts.
- 1 in 284 emails contain malware.
- 1 in 445 emails are phishing emails.
- As many as 95 billion phishing emails were in circulation in 2011.
Anti-Spam® Engine is Standard on ALL HostUtopia Web Hosting Accounts