Want to share your Google Analytics with an employee, webmaster, or the website owner? It’s easy, and it make Analytics collaboration easy and effective.
- Login to your Google Analytics Account
- Select the Account you would like to add a user to.
- Click the orange Admin button in the top right.
- Select Users
- Select New User
- Enter users email address (must be a Google user already)
- Choose whether you want them as a User (view only) or an Admin. (Choose Admin for MHS Access)
- Select Create User
The user is then notified of the invitation to this Google Analytics Profile. Once accepted they will have access to the account as a User or Admin.