Are You Using Attracta SEO? Top 5 Reasons to Use Attracta!
Posted: Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 at 6:15 pm
If you have a website and need to implement or update your Search Engine Optimization- please read on. The key to a successful website is being easily found in search engines and Attracta SEO makes this simple and easy! Attracta SEO eliminates the need to wait for search engines to find your content among the millions of sites competing for their attention.
Here is what Attracta does:
- Assists you in creating an effective Google Places, Yahoo Local and Bing Local listings.
- Works with you one-on-one to determine the best local search strategy for you and your business.
- Creates local business directory listing’s with maximum effectiveness in your local market.
- Develops and executes a detailed plan to target your local customers.
Top 5 Reasons to use Attracta:
- Attracta will crawl your website finding all of its pages, including pages that can’t be found by search engines’ crawlers, to create an XML Sitemap and SEO dashboard report.
- Attracta submits your XML Sitemap directly to the XML interface of major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask— plus helps you find and fix SEO errors.
- Attracta accounts includes an advanced online SEO dashboard that monitors and reports on your website’s indexed pages. It also reports broken links and error pages, plus helps find and fix common SEO problems.
- Attracta reviews your entire website to make sure Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask know all about every page on your site, including pages that can’t be found by their normal crawling process.
- Attracta eliminates the need to wait for search engines to find your content among the millions of sites competing for their attention. The search engines use your XML Sitemap to drive more qualified traffic to your site by indexing more pages in search results.
Remember that 82% of consumers search online for local products and services. Put your business ahead of your competitors and try Attracta SEO today!
How to get started:
- You can get access to your Attracta Account right through your website cPanel. Just login into yourname.com/cpanel and look for the Attracta section.
- Forgot your login information? Click here.
Tags: Attracta, ethical search engine optimization, google search, seo